the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Friday, August 17, 2007

Transition


Yes, it's true! I think I failed to blog this :P I have moved from Nashville, TN and am en route to Portland, Oregon. I will be interning with a ministry in Portland called, Portland Fellowship. This is part of what I feel God has called me to. I have tons more details to come and soon, joshcoy.com will be devoted to my travels and ministry in the coming year. Keep an eye out! I will keep you informed as stuff happens. I am currently in Ohio for 2 more weeks before I spend the last week in Oakland, CA with my dear friend Noe'. Your prayers are coveted.

2 Comments:

  • At August 17, 2007 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you're going to be in Oakland, you should stop by Sacramento. Its on your way to Portland. And your friend Burke lives there...

    :)

     
  • At August 18, 2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Mr. E said…

    You should get your butt back to Nashville,TN ...that's what you should really do!!! KIDDING!!!!!!! And by the way...it's about time you blogged about this!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home