the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

california morning...

wild, as I walked to work with the sun shining, the light cool breeze through the blossomed trees, it distinctly feels like a cool california morning. you know when you feel something that you know you haven't felt in a while and then you finally put your finger on it? that's what it felt like. basking in His love and His California morning. I want to take my Starbucks and walk down to the shores of La Jolla, watching the waves and surfers do what they do. (refreshed & thankful I'm alive to breathe this in)

1 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2005 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AMEN!!!!!!! Cali rocks my socks... thanks for making me feel the momentary home-sickness... sigh.
    Linds E.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home