the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Exodus 2006 Photos

Normally, I would run to my ibook, plug in my camera and upload my photos right away...not so this year. Life is so full. I've uploaded them and would love to sit over coffee and give you the details. (lifts glass) Here's to old friends and new friends...whether we feel it or not, He is always worth it. Exodus 2006: reminded, encouraged, convicted, educated, motivated, connected, laughed, cried, worshipped.
photos @ joshcoy.com Enjoy.

btw, extra photos and thoughts would rock.

4 Comments:

  • At July 20, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger Thor said…

    Hey Joshua

    Great to see those photographs. Looks like i missed out on a deal of fun the last night. Regaining my balance somewhat- still a bit wobbly, but i think i'll be ready come China...

    Can't wait to go to Nashville again (never thought i'd say that!) Alert others of my brothers and sisters there that i will be coming through...

    I wish Exodus could spread itself out a little bit, instead of coming all at once, and in a serving size that is too big to handle while you are there

    love you bro

     
  • At July 21, 2006 6:15 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Coy--I notice you have a link to Mars Hill. I'm curious. Email me? I don't know your email anymore. erink"lastname"@yahoo.com :)

     
  • At July 22, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey bro! Nice to see the pics up!!!!

     
  • At July 24, 2006 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah... LOTS of new faces. I suppose it is like that every year huh? I looked back through last years pics. Wonder what happened to 80% of those people. I hear its coming back out to Cali next year. My neck of the woods. You planning on showing your face again?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home