the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Monday, July 18, 2005

Exodus to Exodus

Where do I begin? Maybe my friend, Dave, who has been visiting me this past weekend could give you a better flavor here.
It's Monday morning July 18th, 2005. It's been 1 year since I've seen my friend David (future president of the USA) from Sacramento, CA. Tim is here as well! How crazy and fun is this!? We are all camping out at my place for a pre-Exodus experience to remember. If you're reading this and don't know, this is my 4th Exodus experience.
The times this weekend have been memorable to say the least...

1 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2005 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey brother! Praying for all of you guys as you head off to Exodus! I can't wait to hear all the amazing stories!!! Much love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home