the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Friday, July 01, 2005

Victimized!


There’s a first time for everything and this is mine. I attempted to pay my credit card bill today but was unable to. Turns out they blocked my account because of suspicious fraudulent behavior. How lovely. Turns out someone in Brazil has been cyber shopping for candy and clothing. Let me just say, he better have gotten a cool shirt. Here’s to you Visa Card, 100% fraud protection. I love how they gave me the third degree, like I was buying candy in brazil or something. Ha Ha. I wonder if they would consider the ipod as a fraudulent purchase as well.

1 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2005 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude. you'll never believe this. my card was blocked today too. apparently my card was one of the many that recently got hacked... AAAH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home