the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Full of...

I awoke today, really wanting to go to war. I outstretched my hand to point to God, "I want you today Savior...you ARE worth getting up for, I must go to war for my relationship with you today." I don't wanna just goto war for the next few hours to get my butt to work, but even at 1:35PM, when lunch coma kicks in.

I felt drawn to sin in my mind at work. I looked at the counterfeit offer of the enemy/flesh and my mind went to Colossians 2:9-12ish....check it out:

9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority. 11In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature,[a] not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ, 12having been buried with him in baptism and raised with him through your faith in the power of God, who raised him from the dead. (Colossians 2:9-12 NIV)


My wounds were drawing me away from the truth of my true source of fulfillment and gratification. I could feel the "black magic", as our friend Joe Dallas puts it, welling up inside of me. I know destruction is imminent if I let that magic/lie consume me. Victory is here. I wanna live like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home