the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Eureka!

Ok, so I tried to post this when I was watching Jonny play with Psalters at Cafe Coco the other night (www.psalters.com). Blogspot was down :( It's been a running invention in my head...ya know when yer "dealin'" with stuff in life and you have a great book to guide and teach you. Well, with some stuff, the titles of the books are a lil or maybe very much blatant...;) Not exactly the best book to read at a coffee shop, but how tough is it to read at home...exactly. So, what about a cover for those pesky lil' life strugglin' books? I'll call it the "Under Cover." :) Get it? With convenient titles on them such as, "I love Sports" or "Fun with Changing Oil." Order now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home