the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

lesson #134545

OK, first: Isaiah 54

16 "See, it is I who created the blacksmith
who fans the coals into flame
and forges a weapon fit for its work.
And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc;

17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the LORD.


And Ephesians 6

16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.


I want these arrows to be added to my quiver so I can shoot them back, straight back in the face of the enemy.

Growing Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home