the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Equestrian Christian

This thought process came out of Refuge with Kyle Kellums, 7/1/2005.

We all know what being gun shy means and why horses need to be trained for battle by not running from the sound of gunfire. When the gun goes off in battle and the horse runs off, he’s no good for use. Let’s connect this to our walk. I want to be ready for battle, a tenacious warrior. Saying no to the flesh, standing firm, not being blown here and there . I want to hear and know my master’s voice and respond quickly to only what he says. Being immediately obedient.

4 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2005 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am made of magic wood. i kill monsters.

     
  • At July 06, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Josh said…

    Trahan, please give me the correct usage, I wanna learn from your scripture comment. I must admit, I didnt think it through. It came to mind. Am I out of context?? Explain...

     
  • At July 07, 2005 7:27 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    Very interesting man. Thank for teaching me. I don't wanna play with the God's message.

     
  • At February 08, 2006 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not ashamed to be among the Bretts...

    Making fun isn't fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home