the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hangin' On!

Whew! What a ride I am on. I don't necessarily like being pushed by my "to do's", but I am for sure this week. I zoomed back to Nashville to take 2 classes, write a paper, prepare schedules for a wedding this weekend. I fly out tomorrow at 7:30AM for Cleveland. Whew, that felt good to get out. I look forward to spending time with Jeff today, debriefing on the Exodus Conference more. I need like a day, to just sit and process. Check out my Exodus 2005 pics, over 225 of em. www.joshcoy.com

3 Comments:

  • At July 29, 2005 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so i just looked at all your pics. i'm SOOOO sad that i couldn't come this year. makes me so sad to see fresno, and the gang. i'm making a vow to go to next year's conf no matter what! oh, and i'm coming down to see you soon.
    your boo,
    joel
    ps. josh coy is a hot sex machine... i mean... oops did i think that outloud?... i mean...kisses.... gosh, i have to stop! lol.

     
  • At July 29, 2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Josh said…

    oh my :) Thanks boo. NEXT YEAR! YEAH!!!!!

     
  • At July 29, 2005 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey there, just browsing random blogs!! come to me and my friends blog at bammin.blogspot.com!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home