the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Friday, September 02, 2005

This Weekend!

I'm so excited! Starting tonight at 7PM it's a showcase of worship at NewSong Christian Fellowship (my church.) Drama, dance, choir, band, short films, art, all in one night with one purpose...to glorify and worship God. The theme is, "By My Spirit." Woooohooo! Rehearsal's have been intense and amazing. The original music is so sweet. I am a lead in one of the dramas, as well as serving in the platform crew. If you just read this, please pray for a leading by the Spirit in these nights. It's Friday and Saturdy at 7PM.

2 Comments:

  • At September 02, 2005 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The worship arts night was amazing!
    I loved every bit of...start to finish. Your drama rocked man...God has gifted you...and it was a joy to watch you on stage.
    Love ya brother!!!!

    in Christ, TedE

     
  • At September 08, 2005 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you need to UPDATE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home