the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's All I Need

2 Peter 1:2-4
New King James Version (NKJV)

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.


1 Peter 1:22-23
New King James Version (NKJV)

22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit[a] in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, 23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever...


1 Corinthians 9:27 (NASB)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

27 but I discipline (A)my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home