the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Monday, August 01, 2005

Wedding Bells & Bros


I love them. I feel like I live life the deepest when I am with them. These are my bros. Not biological, but much deeper than that, spiritually. We have the same Father. The same Spirit. This unity I have with them and God is unparallel to any counterfeit I may have attempted to make fit.

I had the honor of being in my very very dear and close friend Ben Martin's wedding. He became one with Sara this past Sunday. It was an amazing honor to stand behind a man who is taking on the responsibility of marrying the beauty he has prayed to win, all these years. I wept long and hard, emoting the only way I felt I could. I love this man deeply and know He is a taste of what my Jesus offers and truly is. I love you Ben & Sara Martin. I love you bros. All because of the love my God has for me.

3 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2005 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow brother... That was so beautifully stated. I about cried reading it. It is an amazing testiment to God's wonderful plan for your life. God is so good. He has graced you with some amazing bro's...all adding to your story....GOD'S STORY! It was such a blessing to see you all interact...that is truth..that is reality....men caring..men loving...men pointing each other to Christ!

     
  • At August 02, 2005 7:19 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    amen!!!

     
  • At January 31, 2006 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Josh,

    Thank you so very much for the large collection of pictures from Ben Martin's recent wedding.

    He is truly a fine person. I am touched by your affection for him, but then Ben is extremely likeable and also a person whom I would trust entirely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home