the:road

"peek in at my journey: a small part of God's BIG plan."

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Northern Nuptials

I flew in at 9:30AM on Wednesday. I shopped in Cleveland and was surprised to find an H&M store there, very nice. After dinner, went to church with my parents and got to see my brother Jacob, which has been quite some time since we've connected. My friend Justin visited as well. It's odd, yet good to be here. It's Thursday AM. I'm headed to Toledo to be a groomsman in my dear friend Bryan's wedding on Friday. I will wake up Saturday and drive with Brett, Joe and Colleen to Cincinnati to be a groomsman in my friend Dave's wedding, what a solid bro. King's Island on Monday? Who knows. Tuesday it's back to the airport to head to Nashville.

I think I write to keep it clear.

See you soon.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home